- 5' Point End
- BS8020 Insulated Solid Core Fibreglass
- BS8020: 2012 Insulated Range
- Our Shocksafe shovels are doubly protected by twin layers of polymer sheathing, moulded over the rigid fibreglass core. The orange insulation used for the outer sheathing has been developed for its high voltage and abrasion resistance properties. If the white inner sleeve becomes visible, the tool should be removed from use around live working conditions.
- A specially integrated collar prevents the user’s hand slipping onto the steel blade.
- Each tool is flash tested to 10,000 Volts and printed with the BS8020 1000 Volt logo and every tool is uniquely numbered and certified, thus ensuring total traceability and guaranteeing full conformity to live cable working specifications.
No product data sheets available for this product
Your computer may open PDF documents automatically, but if not you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the reader here.